An Introduction to our Antiracism Made Simple Online Course
Antiracism online courses and antiracist education
Antiracism Made Simple is now on Udemy. Get it at the discounted price of £34.99 here!!!
Last year Keep It Simple Training Company launched its first online course. Grace Graham, Executive Director of Keep It Simple, teaches people how to be an antiracist in a clear, concise, and easy-to-understand way.
Our self-study online course is for anyone who wants to know more about the principles and practices of antiracist education, and understand how to engage in antiracist action. We get that some may be new to or are nervous about the topic of racism, race or ethnicity, which is why modules are broken down in simple short videos. In addition to this, anyone who is responsible for Equality Diversity & Inclusion in the workplace may find it useful.
Benefits of racial inclusion in the workplace
The benefits of racial inclusion in the workplace are plentiful and this course can help towards inclusion. Which is why, whether you’re a student, a professional, or someone who wants to make a difference in their community, our online course is for you.
Learning outcomes for students
- Understand the roots of racism and its impact
- Discover actionable steps and tools that help challenge racism
- Understand how to engage in antiracist action, allyship and advocacy in the workplace
- Explore the principles of behaviour change and how it can be applied in different contexts
- Learn how healthy and effective communication can build stronger relationships and create inclusive environments at work
Requirements for taking this course
Who benefits from this course
- People who want to know more about the principles and practice of antiracist education
- Anyone who is responsible for the Equality Diversity & Inclusion (EDI) agenda in the workplace
- People who are new to, or are nervous about the topic of race, ethnicity and racism
Benefits of racially inclusive workplaces
Diversity in the workplace is a moral and ethical issue, and with a great amount of effort, becomes a strategic and competitive advantage for any organisation. Some of the benefits are:
- Increased creativity and innovation. This can lead to more original and effective solutions that can give the organisation an edge over its competitors.
- Improved customer satisfaction and loyalty. This increases market share and revenue.
- Enhanced employee engagement and performance. This improves motivation, productivity, and performance, as well as reduce turnover and absenteeism.
- Reduced risk of discrimination and lawsuits. This saves the organisation time, money, and resources that can be invested in other areas.
Sign up today and start learning about antiracism and racial inclusion!
We know people are busy, which is why our antiracism training courses are online. You can learn at your own pace. You’ll have access to video lectures, interactive exercises, and a community forum where you can ask questions and connect with other learners.
Special Offer: Sign up through the link below to study this course at a discount. Offer ends in March!!!
Click below to sign up today and start learning how to be actively antiracist!
Get it at the discounted price of £34.99 here!!!
Usual price is £99
Looking for antiracist education and training courses?
Try us and sign up today to start learning about antiracism, or complete our contact form below for more information!